HeavensKnight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Luna Online's guild HeavensKnights

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Azken here. Leave a message after the beep...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azken

Azken

Azken here. Leave a message after the beep... Empty
PostSubject: Azken here. Leave a message after the beep...   Azken here. Leave a message after the beep... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:26 pm

Yo, I'm Azken I guess. At first, I thought I'd wait for some improved forum activity before I started introducing myself and stuff, but I guess activity doesn't just come on it's own. Might as well get started.

I'm 19 years old, studied music at the gymnasium in hopes of becoming a sound techniqian or something along those lines. Decided to take some time off school for now, currently no jobs in sight, so yeah, I'm your average slacker.

I'm a hard core gamer. Or well, was. Guess I'm more of a retro freak nowadays. In mmo's I prefer healing and buffing, but it's always cool when you can do a bit of damage too, so I really enjoy playing my priest.

At the moment, I lag way too much to take anything seriously, but if you find yourself in need of my assum buffs or simply need someone to anwser your questions, I'm your guy.
Back to top Go down
Lanya
Admin
Lanya

Azken here. Leave a message after the beep... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azken here. Leave a message after the beep...   Azken here. Leave a message after the beep... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:38 pm

Nice to see ya here XD Well, activity won't be bigger if everyone thinks just like you do XD Check this forum more often, think we should invite members to it ^^

P.S. ok there was a beep already...what to say....your lag is scary DX It's more evil than you are. O.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/teikiko

Azken here. Leave a message after the beep...
Page 1 of 1