HeavensKnight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Luna Online's guild HeavensKnights

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please support your guild!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lanya
Admin
Lanya

Please support your guild! Empty
PostSubject: Please support your guild!   Please support your guild! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:20 pm

We're trying to upgrade our guild to level 4, this will give our guild more place for new players, upgrade apprentice system to lvl 2 (5 more apprentices will be able to join our guild) and upgrade alliance option to 2.
To make dream about level 4 guild come true we need to gather 100.000 guild points (100k gps) and also 5.000.000 gold (5m gold).
Support your guild! When you level up your character, finish your quest or just kill monsters that are your level our guild gather guild points! Work hard on your player! Unlucky, we don't have infinite money so we ask our members for little donations in form of taxes. To help upgrade your guild pay once per 2 weeks tax based on your level.

Formula for you tax : your lvl *(multiply) 1000= your tax

For example: if you're level 8 you should pay 8.000 gold, if you're lvl 23 you should pay 23.000 gold.
Taxes should be payed to our guild master- whitepure. If you have problems with your tax, e.g. you don't have money in time of paying- inform whitepure about it, I'm sure that he will understand it and you will together make decision what to do with it.
Thank you for all your support.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/teikiko
Lanya
Admin
Lanya

Please support your guild! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please support your guild!   Please support your guild! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:45 am

Our guild is currently level 4. Thanks to our members and big donation from ViViV we were able to upgrade HeavensKnights.

Level 4 gives us an option of guild quest. I don't know yet if this works, I'm waiting for any information about it.

To upgrade our guild level to 5 we need 300.000 guild points (300k gps), so for now- all we have to do is doing quests, level up and fight against monsters ^__^ Hope we will get those 300k in no time.

About money donation I'll inform you when the time will come. Right now have fun playing Luna Online ^__^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/teikiko

Please support your guild!
Page 1 of 1